This is GOmixer version 184.108.40.206.
GOmixer was supported by the Fund for Scientific Research - Flanders and was developed at the Raes lab, Belgium.
Youssef Darzi, Gwen Falony, Sara Silva, Jeroen Raes. GOmixer: an online tool for gut meta-omics data analysis and visualization, (In preparation).
Sara Vieira-Silva, Gwen Falony, Youssef Darzi, Gipsi Lima-Mendez, Roberto Garcia Yunta, Shujiro Okuda, Doris Vandeputte, Mireia Valles-Colomer, Falk Hildebrand, Samuel Chaffron, Jeroen Raes. Species-function relationships shape ecological properties of the human gut microbiome, Nature Microbiology, 2016.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2018-06-14)
- Addition of a drop down to select Median or Mean as estimator for module abundance. By default Median is selected. In previous versions the Mean was used.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2018-05-31)
- Improvement of module score calculation. Median and Average are based on the number of observed steps instead of all steps.
Version 22.214.171.124 (2018-05-11)
- Updated contact information
- Updated mail server configuration after some registration emails failed to deliver.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2016-12-16)
- Bug fix: better handling of malformed input data
Version 188.8.131.52 (2016-10-21)
- Bug fix: Analysis results page was not displaying for function only datasets and for datasets analyzed prior to version 1.7!
- Minor improvement in the display of result tables
Changes in version 1.7.3 (2016-10-04)
- Updated the module inference form to show the option for automatic selection of an optimal module coverage cutoff
- Minor improvements in the layout and navigation
Changes in version 1.7.2 (2016-09-30)
- Added and option to automate the selection of an optimal coverage cutoff during module prediction
- Added the module coverage plots to the module prediction page
- Optimal coverage is highlighted on the module coverage plot
Changes in version 1.7.1 (2016-09-27)
- Enabled upload of compressed (gzip, zip) datasets
- Added onclick information for compounds on the module metabolic map
- Minor performance improvement
Changes in version 1.7 (2016-09-23)
- Added a module coverage plot to assess if the chosen module coverage cutoff is acceptable, or to find the best coverage (This will be automated in the next release)
- Replaced Diversity plots by Observed Richness plots (Also replaced the scatter plot by a boxplot)
- Added more control buttons on the Job view page
- Added a table listing for the modules on module set pages
Version 1.6.1 (2016-02-15)
- Bug fix: Corrected module inference export to sum modules instead of taking last seen value and to show taxonomic information in row names
- Bug fix: Download buttons on module inference browser were only activated for the first page of the display table. Now it is activated for all pages
Changes in version 1.6 (2015-12-15)
- Added diversity plots (Shannon Index) to comparative analysis.
- Added a table to show module hierarchy test results
- Updated the workflow in the help section to reflect new features (K-Way comparison, scaling, triplots)
- Several minor bug fixes/improvements
Changes in version 1.5 (2015-08-19)
- Implemented multiple group (K-way) comparative analysis based on Kruskal-Wallis rank sum test
- Fixed the Triplots as this feature stopped working properly two weeks after the server is restarted (This is an experimental fix)
- Added a small description for the module database
Changes in version 1.4 (2015-06-12)
- Added description and more info on the browsing pages for module inference and triplots
- Fixed the demo login to show the Register form after demo user logs in
- Added per sample browsing, visualization and download of inferred modules
- Fixed the scaling function in comparative analysis: Inversed the numerator and the denominator to have the correct scaling factor
Changes in version 1.3 (2015-05-06)
- Updated the selection of Grouping factor levels (right/left group) in Comparative analysis to hide selected options from drop-down lists. This avoids multiple inclusions of the same level in a Comparative analysis, which was causing an error during the analysis. More informative error code is also given in case this still happens.
- Improved the help for metabolic maps exploration.
- Minor bug fixes and layout improvements.
Changes in version 1.2 (2015-04-24)
- Added the possibility to standardize the data (scaling or proportion).
- Fixed the module inference step to take into account the coverage cutoff.
- Increased the font-size on the metabolic map.